Terms and Conditions of Sale
This Agreement (the “Agreement”) is between the undersigned client (“Client” or “You” or “Your”) and Gaia Ferreira International (GFI)
In consideration of the fees and services exchanged, the parties agree to the Terms and Conditions herein:
1. Definition of Services
- Coaching Plan.Gaia Ferreira International will provide you the service as defined above for the duration of contract purchased. Your contract shall commence upon your execution of this Agreement.
- The fee for the chosen contract is due and payable prior to your first session so as to execute this Agreement.
2. Nature of the Relationship
- Gaia Ferreira International offers educational services.These sessions are coaching sessions for your planning, education and motivation. Gaia Ferreira International represents, and by signing this Agreement, you acknowledge that you understand and agree that these coaching sessions are not psychological counselling, relationship counselling, financial advising, estate planning nor any other type of counselling or therapy sessions.
- Your purchase may include different components, including eBooks, videos, audio tracks, CDs, DVDs, manuals, self-study programs, webinars, coaching, masterminding, training courses, live events, workshops, and/or other products and services, as indicated on your order form. You agree not to share login information, call-in numbers, passwords, and protected links with anyone.
- In addition, by signing this Agreement, you acknowledge that Gaia Ferreira International is not a financial advisor nor a broker/dealer. No content provided by either the coaching or the coaching course materials is intended as financial advice and Gaia Ferreira International does not recommend any particular investment.
- If you feel you need professional counselling or therapy, it is your responsibility to seek the help of a licensed professional.
- From time to time your coaching calls may be monitored or recorded as part of our ongoing quality process and training. In this case, specific permission will be requested of the client.
3. Cancellation Policy
- All purchases (except software) are refundable within 14 days based upon return of all materials received in resellable condition less shipping and handling (if applicable). I agree all sales are final 14 days after purchase & I agree I will not contact my credit card company after such 3-day refund period expires . Duty to Read. I accept that under this agreement I have a duty to read this refund policy given to me and have done so. I attest to this duty and sign on the order form to execute this document. Furthermore, I understand and accept that I am stopped from using lack of reading as a defense against all remedies so contained herein.
- 14-dayYou may cancel this Agreement without any obligation by submitting to Gaia Ferreira International a signed and dated written notice postmarked prior to midnight of the third business day after the date of this Agreement. Your notice must be emailed to email@example.com
- In the event that you decide to cancel this Agreement after the 14 day period, you must provide written notice to your Coach, stating the reasons that you have decided to cancel. Because Gaia Ferreira International’s actual damages would be difficult to calculate, you agree to pay to Gaia Ferreira International $1,166.00USD as liquidated damages, and not as a penalty, if you cancel your coaching prior to completing your coaching contract. These liquidated damages will be due at the time of cancellation and may be deducted from payments already made. These liquidated damages are non-transferable. In the event you decide to cancel this Agreement, Gaia Ferreira International shall retain the tuition of the coaching sessions you have completed, and will calculate any refund due based proportionately on the total amount of the contract and the amount of sessions completed, plus the amount of the liquidated damages.
- Expiration Date. You have a 30-day grace period at the end of this Agreement to complete all coaching sessions outlined in this Agreement.
4. Missed and Rescheduled Sessions
- You will contact your Coach at agreed upon times, by the chosen way of communication.
- If you miss your regularly scheduled call for any reason, without giving 24 hours notice, the call will be considered a completed session and will not be replaced by your Coach.
- If you are late in making your scheduled call, the coaching session will end at its regularly scheduled time, irrespective of the length of the call, and will be considered a completed session.
5. Success Disclaimer
- Gaia Ferreira International cannot and does not guarantee or promise any level of earnings, health or happiness. Your level of success in attaining results is dependent upon a number of factors including your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, network, and financial situation, to name a few. Because these factors differ among clients, Gaia Ferreira International cannot and does not guarantee your success, income level, or ability to earn revenue, health, happiness etc.. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and your business. It should be clear to you that by law Gaia Ferreira International makes no guarantees that you or your clients will achieve any results from our ideas or models presented by Gaia Ferreira International, and Gaia Ferreira International offers no professional legal, medical, psychological or financial advice.
6. General Provisions
- You acknowledge that you are not relying upon any warranties, promises, guarantees or representations made by Gaia Ferreira International or anyone acting or claiming to act on behalf of Gaia Ferreira International unless it is in writing and made a part of this Agreement. All advertising material and all prior representations or agreements, if any, whether oral or written, are hereby superseded by this Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement between you and Gaia Ferreira International and no addition or modification of any terms shall be effective unless set forth in writing and signed by you and Gaia Ferreira International. No sales representative of Gaia Ferreira International has the authority to modify the terms of this Agreement.
- By executing this agreement, you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions herein. Your execution of this Agreement will be required prior to commencement of any Coaching sessions as contemplated by this Agreement.
- Subject to Change.Dates and times of sessions will be determined between the client and the coach.
- This Agreement may not be assigned to another individual or entity.
7. Audio/Video Release
- I authorise Gaia Ferreira International to use my story as a testimonial and further agree to allow the use of my voice, photo, and likeness captured in any programs via photograph, audio or video, using any technology known or unknown, to be used for future products and/or marketing without compensation to me. I waive any right I may have to inspect and/or approve any photographs, audio, or video of myself. I understand and agree that all recordings are exclusive rights of Gaia Ferreira International, and I do not ask for or expect compensation for the use of the recordings or photographs in which I appear or speak. Gaia Ferreira International owns all rights of any audio, video, and/or photographs captured during the performance of this agreement.
8. Intellectual Property
- The materials provided to you upon purchase are copyrighted and may not be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without the express written permission of Gaia Ferreira International. You may not reproduce, republish, display, perform, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post or use the content of the materials for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of Gaia Ferreira International. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the materials are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Gaia Ferreira International and other third parties that have authorized the use of such Trademarks. Nothing contained in the materials or on the Gaia Ferreira International website(s) should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website without the written permission of Gaia Ferreira International or the appropriate third party. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the materials, or any other content on the website, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited.
9. OPT In
- Providing the information on this form gives Gaia Ferreira International permission to communicate with you by Email, Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp or phone to relay special offers, announcements and information.
- Gaia Ferreira International may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting on the Gaia Ferreira International You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
11. Payment Method
- Client authorises Gaia Ferreira International to accept payment as directed by Client and authorises Gaia Ferreira International to charge your credit card on file, if any, for any and all amounts due pursuant to this Agreement.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Gaia Ferreira International, and affiliated companies, their officers, directors and employees from any and all claims, demands, suits, expenses, costs, judgments or other charges incurred by you as a result of your choice to participate in these coaching sessions as outlined by this Agreement.You will not hold Gaia Ferreira International or other employees responsible for any negligent actions or adverse results, whether known or unknown, that you may incur or suffer as a result of the coaching sessions you receive pursuant to this Agreement.
- Any controversy between you and Gaia Ferreira International arising out of, in connection with or related to this Agreement shall be submitted to final, binding and conclusive arbitration. Any arbitration shall be held in the Republic of Ireland and the laws of the Republic of Ireland shall govern this Agreement.
14. Force Majeure
- If either party is prevented from performing any of its obligations under this Agreement due to any cause beyond the party’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, an act of God, fire, flood, explosion, war, strike, embargo, government regulation, civil or military authority, acts or omissions of carriers, transmitters, providers, vandals, or hackers (a “force majeure event”) the time for that party’s performance will be extended for the period of the delay or inability to perform due to such occurrence; provided, however, that You will not be excused from the payment of any sums of money owed by you to Gaia Ferreira International; and provided further, however, that if a party suffering a force majeure event is unable to cure that event within thirty (30) days, the other party may terminate this Agreement.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Gaia Ferreira International , its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their officers, agents, attorneys and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by you or any third party due to or arising out of: this Agreement, your use of the Services, a breach of this Agreement, any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, and/or if any content that you post using the Services causes Gaia Ferreira International to be liable to another.
- Your failure to use the Services after purchase does not void any part of this agreement.
17. Entire Agreement
- This Agreement represents the entire understanding relating to the Services and prevails over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting or additional communications. In order to participate in certain Services, you may be notified that you may be required to agree to additional terms and conditions. You may receive a copy of this Agreement or ask any questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org